Kewl Nitrox's Garage sale

Saturday, November 05, 2005

 

For Sale: My Scuba Rig


Okay, this is my 7 year old Scuba rig. This is a little more used than my wife's rig - just over 100 dives - but still in pretty good condition.

Seaquest 3D "DIMENSION" BCD with back mounted bladder, size: L, colour: "Excuse me, are you a SPEC OP warrior?" black. :)

Primary Regulator: US Divers AquaLung Micra regulator with chrome ring - small, sturdy and light.

Secondary Regulator: Seaquest "Air Mike" integrated regulator/inflator hose - no need to drag along an octopus in the sand and sea.


Dive Computer: US Divers M2 Dive Computer in gauge console with pressure gauge and compass.


Selling as a package for SGD$200.

Click on the pictures for a closer view. Any questions, please email me at kewlnitrox@yahoo.com.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

November 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?